Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Genesis 4.6 Sedan.

This is an awesome car, however I have noticed that the Sideview Mirrors do not always Tilt when put in reverse.

Any idea how to Tunr On/Off this feature?

·
Registered
54 Posts
QUOTE (midnite c @ Oct 22 2010, 06:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365538
I believe the switch for the mirrors has to be in the left or right position if it is in the middle they will not work.

You are correct on this info, they will only tilt if the mirror adjustment switch is in the left or right position...if it is in the center it will not allow the mirrors to tilt down. I have only used this feature on the rare occasion that I can't get a good view of where the rear corner of my car is. It's a handy thing to have but not something I find myself using more than a few times within a month if that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for this information. I've been trying to figure out how to turn the auto-tilt feature off. I think the mirrors are less usable for backing when they are tilted down than they are in the standard position. Just my thoughts on it.

jim

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Thanks for this information. I've been trying to figure out how to turn the auto-tilt feature off. I think the mirrors are less usable for backing when they are tilted down than they are in the standard position. Just my thoughts on it.

jim
I felt the same exact way at first, but it really helps when you park your car backwards (which I do religiously!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts