Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you're familiar with side skirt installation, please help me. As you can see on the picture from Petie rear side skirt, he told me that there are 2 bracket needed. One is L bracket and the other one slips between body of the car. The side skirt that I order didn't come with any brackets or screws so I'm having trouble to do every way to make in place. My questions are: does anyone know what size of L bracket and other bracket that I need to buy and where can I buy them? Any help would be appreciated. I need to get everything done as soon as possible due to my busy workload next two week. Thank you!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hope somebody here who's installed this can help you Kevin.

Question, I'm about to buy sideskirts too. Did you get yours from Benz vs. BMW??? I was thinking about getting from them but if it's missing mounting parts, then I might go somewhere else. Thanks!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

My side skirt is M&S. I didn't know that it didn't come with any screws or brackets. Hope anyone can jump in and help me figure the way to install it. I just bought the L bracket from Ace but couldn't come up with any ideal until someone can show me step by step.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts