Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1102 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get ahold of one for a while (manuals with the style package are apparently kinda rare, around here at least), and I've already seen about every photo that exists on the internet, so let's see some real life GT photos!

Show yours off!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great photos Leeklight.. That's the gray, not silver right? What % is your tint?

I'm torn between getting white and gray!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Elantra GT LED

I have been searching different threads but don't know if the 2013 Elantra GT comes with rear LED tailights like the i30? Whas this feature not incorporated in the US models? Any help with this is appreciated since I am looking to buy soon. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have been searching different threads but don't know if the 2013 Elantra GT comes with rear LED tailights like the i30? Whas this feature not incorporated in the US models? Any help with this is appreciated since I am looking to buy soon. Thanks! :D
It does!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Canadian version may be different then U.S, I didnt think mine had them either and they don't. Will be easy to get led ones at least :)

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Heres some pics. Black GT SE with new rims
Nice ride buddy, the GT is growing up on me! This will be my wife's next car. The other day I gave my brother an old 24'' TV but it didn't fit in the trunk of my sedan so we had to put it on the back seat. It would have fitted in the GT :rolleyes:

·
6,836 Posts
I really like the Volcanic Red. :p

Funny how I'm so used to seeing Elantra GTs here on the forum, but have yet to see even one here in Portland "in the wild," as they say.

1 - 20 of 1102 Posts