Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'd have to see an image of the whole back of the car with this on it.

Maybe even see it on a Sonata.

It might also make a difference with the color of the car.

Not sure.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think it's overkill with the center light in the back window. If you removed that, then maybe...

Still kinda doubting it will look good. Would need to see some real world photos.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i think its kinda cool, id go for the clear one. but i already have the spoiler and rear window, so definitely overkill.

im going to LOL at shark for selling the fog light covers though. geez, everyone wants fog lights, and they are selling a way to cover them up??? might be more profitable to sell the actual lights, ya think?

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (gregd71 @ Sep 30 2010, 07:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359989
i think its kinda cool, id go for the clear one. but i already have the spoiler and rear window, so definitely overkill.

im going to LOL at shark for selling the fog light covers though. geez, everyone wants fog lights, and they are selling a way to cover them up??? might be more profitable to sell the actual lights, ya think?
They are trying to get them on their site...

·
Registered
136 Posts
For the price they are asking i would have to say no...

And why cover up the chrome.

IMHO Installed under lip just above the tag would be a great location, adding greater awareness that you are slowing/stopping is always a positive. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Tacky. Better to leave car alone than put stuff like that IMO, but to each his own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts