Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the popular packages was $400-500 more would like the see the proximity key at least a part of the package. the base sauzuki kisazhi has it as standard equipment.

·
1,914 Posts
While it would be nice, I think it makes it unique to the SE and Limited. The Kizashi also has 3 memory seating and push button starting too which is nice. We have Suzuki at work and I can honestly say the Kizashi is the first Suzuki I would consider buying.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't even think it would cost $400-500. I would like to have it, since I had it in my last car. I mean, the Altima has it standard and its starting price is ~$20k also.

·
Registered
533 Posts
It would be nice. These types of features take time to trickle down from luxury car option all the way down to standard fair on average everyday cars. Look back in time and only expensive cars had a/c and power windows or keyless entry. Now that is on almost every car you buy. It will happen as time goes buy but keep in mind every thing comes at a price.

My first Honda Accord LX hatchback back in 1980 did not come with a radio as standard equipment. It cost around $8000.00 back then. No cruise, no airbags, five - speed transmission no power windows no remote of any kind etc. The more you add makes the average price of a vehicle go up or the profit level go down.

And we know that only happens at the expense of the worker who makes the car not at the executive level but that's a whole different story!

·
Registered
343 Posts
If Hyundai adds these as standard equipment (which they'll probably do in the next year or so) it would definitely complete the package. A nice upgrade to be sure, but I can't say as I miss it. Didn't need it in my 13-year-old Camry which didn't even HAVE power seats, don't really need it now, just a nice-to-have thing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts