Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Tucson, 2006 Toyota Matrix
63 Posts
I worked at the dealership, and i have a copy of the HYundai GDS, Would you like a copy of it? it can run on laptops or desktop and you can access repair, maintenance,wiring diagram etc... for all hyundai model years to 2013.

if you need a torrent link just ask.
Yes, Please!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Same here...can i please have the link to the 2012 elantra service manual...i will be very happy that i didn't break a important part that was really difficult to go around while modding my elantra...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I worked at the dealership, and i have a copy of the HYundai GDS, Would you like a copy of it? it can run on laptops or desktop and you can access repair, maintenance,wiring diagram etc... for all hyundai model years to 2013.

Hi Chris Could I get that link also? Thanks DB

·
Registered
1 Posts
May I have a link? I'm starting to work on my 2012 Elantra Limited to keep in tip top shape as she now has 130,000 miles on her. Thanks Chris!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a little late to the party, but if the manual is still available, I'd love a copy! Currently in the middle of replacing the clutch on my GLS

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have GDS and the manual button only links to hyundaitechinfo.com where both the electrical and service manuals can be accessed for a subscription fee. GDS does have TSB and fixes for specific issues (with PDFs outlining the fix) but it won't cover stuff in the service manual.

Hemanual.org seems to be a web crawl of just the service manual and I have used it a bunch. Check there first and it should have what you're looking for.

If you want full electrical manuals, you'll need to pay for it on hyundaitechinfo.com. I've used it for a month and its awesome for large projects. There may be some who may have a subscription to it that you can ask for help, but it seems as if some just saved a bunch of pictures/diagrams from there and then let the subscription lapse. I've tried pretty hard to download all the diagrams from there and they're usually hit or miss and you need to do it one page at a time, so its super tedious.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Skinny on GDS

Here's how GDS works as I understand it.

GDS is the program that Hyundai/Kia dealerships have used for years. There are hacked versions out there starting with model years 2010. There are 2 different GDS versions for Hyundai - European and USA. The software is designed to be installed on a pc (laptop, workstation, or virtual environment) and turn it into a dedicated appliance. It likes XP but will work with windows 7.

If you are like me and just want the manuals, you can install any thing up to the 2016 USA upgrade (v19). If you install it, all of the manuals are removed and you have to login with a username and pw to the online Hyundai servers to access them. I have seen 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 USA versions out there.

There are hacked GDS versions with "hardware" interfaces, cabling, and 500GB hard drives that contain multiple versions of GDS sold on ebay so you can interface with your ecm via the ODBDII connector in your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So is there an alternative available for an accurate and comprehensive manual for us backyard mechanics who previously relied on hmaservice.com for information? I see some say they were going to pay for Hyundai's weekly rate I think it is and then print what they could. Has anyone had any luck with this? I know I always had bad luck with navigating on my vista basic system at hmaservice. I don't think I would count on doing that. I need to do something, I'm not a fan of the Helms manuals. With my old civics I would go to icelord.net and everything I needed was available there for download, now I see that service may be gone also. At least I have those manuals, I should back them up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to get the torrent link also please and thank you

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looking for the 2014 Limited shop manual here please :smile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hyundai Repair Maunal

Any chance this offer is still good? I tried to PM you but it was giving me an error that it seemed like a spam message.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hyundai Repair Maunal

I require the Repair Manual, kindly share the link please

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hyundai Repair Maunal

I need it! Lol. Need to replace my back bumper on my 2013 elantra. I got hit and it doesn't need replacing, just needs to be remounted... appreciate any help you can give me! :)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts