Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So is there an alternative available for an accurate and comprehensive manual for us backyard mechanics who previously relied on hmaservice.com for information? I see some say they were going to pay for Hyundai's weekly rate I think it is and then print what they could. Has anyone had any luck with this? I know I always had bad luck with navigating on my vista basic system at hmaservice. I don't think I would count on doing that. I need to do something, I'm not a fan of the Helms manuals. With my old civics I would go to icelord.net and everything I needed was available there for download, now I see that service may be gone also. At least I have those manuals, I should back them up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I agree and would like a manual if anyone has found one or downloaded from hmaservice. I think it's ridiculous to make us pay a fee now after you buy their cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hyundai Repair Maunal

So is there an alternative available for an accurate and comprehensive manual for us backyard mechanics who previously relied on hmaservice.com for information? I see some say they were going to pay for Hyundai's weekly rate I think it is and then print what they could. Has anyone had any luck with this? I know I always had bad luck with navigating on my vista basic system at hmaservice. I don't think I would count on doing that. I need to do something, I'm not a fan of the Helms manuals. With my old civics I would go to icelord.net and everything I needed was available there for download, now I see that service may be gone also. At least I have those manuals, I should back them up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I worked at the dealership, and i have a copy of the HYundai GDS, Would you like a copy of it? it can run on laptops or desktop and you can access repair, maintenance,wiring diagram etc... for all hyundai model years to 2013.

if you need a torrent link just ask.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I worked at the dealership, and i have a copy of the HYundai GDS, Would you like a copy of it? it can run on laptops or desktop and you can access repair, maintenance,wiring diagram etc... for all hyundai model years to 2013.

yes please! before hmaservice.com went to paid, i downloaded everything i could get my hands on for the elantra. i saved it to onenote as a virtual printer, but pic, diagrams are all shaped wrong. haven't been able to figure out how to get them to show up correctly.

·
Registered
97 Posts

That would be great if you could send a link for a torrent.

Rob

·
Registered
25 Posts

I'd really appreciate the link too, please.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
we were looking more for a downloadable shop manual. But that's a great reference site.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
I don't think Hyundai made a traditional paper or PDF shop manual.

ChrisAuto is offering a torrent link for the dealer service information.

Hemanual.org is (as far as I can tell), a web crawl of the info that used to be on hmaservice.com/hyundaitechinfo.com

If I remember correctly - Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service - is an offline version of HMAservice.com/Hyundaitechinfo.com - if not, there is a thread on here for that.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Yes please!

·
Registered
52 Posts

Chris can you please sent me the link, very appreciated.

·
22,793 Posts
ChrisAuto, you might even send some to the "less mechanically inclined" dealers we hear about on here from time to time by disgruntled members. They may find it useful, AND enlightening.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts