Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that references to this seller have generally not been negative; but has anyone else had unpleasant experiences with SharkRacing?
Or is it forbidden here to make negative comments about a sponsoring advertiser of this forum?

If so, I guess PM me directly for my experiences over 6 or 7 items I've ordered from them over the last few months.

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (abigmutt @ Sep 1 2010, 12:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353477
I've noticed that references to this seller have generally not been negative; but has anyone else had unpleasant experiences with SharkRacing?
Or is it forbidden here to make negative comments about a sponsoring advertiser of this forum?

If so, I guess PM me directly for my experiences over 6 or 7 items I've ordered from them over the last few months.
Don't see why it would be forbidden, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with Shark Racing. I have probably spent over $1k with them since getting my Sonata and they ship fast, respond to questions quickly and all products have been exactly as advertised.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
There is a 'Good Guy/Bad Guy' section where you can post about your experience with Shark Racing, be it negative or positive. Here is the link to that section.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
boogeyman is a rep from there and is on these boards. It might be in good taste to give him a shot to try and resolve your issues.

·
Registered
738 Posts
No Problems here either...

I will say run away fast from Xauto on Ebay.....

·
Registered
817 Posts
I ordered the Mud Guards from Shark Racing.

Got them much quicker than I though I would.

I'm pleased with SR.

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (JohnWho @ Sep 1 2010, 03:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353617
I ordered the Mud Guards from Shark Racing.

Got them much quicker than I though I would.

I'm pleased with SR.

I ordered my neotech lowering springs from shark racing on the 18th, the 27th I got on email that it was shipped and received it today on the 1st
No complaints here
:grin:

·
Registered
854 Posts
QUOTE (Robert L @ Sep 1 2010, 04:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353633
I ordered my neotech lowering springs from shark racing on the 18th, the 27th I got on email that it was shipped and received it today on the 1st
No complaints here
:grin:
Hey Rob don't forget to post some pics of the drop, i've yet to see anybody on here with 20's and a drop!

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (eyecue @ Sep 1 2010, 03:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353634
Hey Rob don't forget to post some pics of the drop, i've yet to see anybody on here with 20's and a drop!

I wish I could get it installed today but I am working the graveyard shift, but I will post pics tomorrow after I get out of work and take it to the shop the suspense is killing me

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
369 Posts
Not personally. Was disappointed in the quality of the grille I received (said it would bolt right up, had to make new holes in it and screw it into my new car) but what can you really expect from molded plastic not from the manufacturer. Post away!

·
Registered
246 Posts
QUOTE (abigmutt @ Sep 1 2010, 02:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353477

You're Rick S., right? Like the guy below said, if you have an issue, wouldn't it be better to let us know about it first before posting a coy thread like this? I'm not sure what you're dissatisfied with. Let me know, and we can work it out. The stuff you've ordered have all shipped, and I sent you the refund for the moldings yesterday like I said. If there was something else that I missed, just let me know.

If we did something wrong, I have no issues with people posting about it, as long as it is a reasonable complaint, not something out of left field like that guy who posted a couple of weeks ago and got shot down for. For the most part, I think we are satisfying our customer base here, but I guess I could be wrong about that.

·
Registered
512 Posts
So are you just going to sneak around the board and talk **** behind the guys back, or are you going to tell everyone what the issue is. You have no creditability when he tells you to air your problem, and you go in other threads and make snide comments, but will never post your side the general public can make a call for themselves on who is right or wrong, and if they would like to business with someone on not.

He asked you to air your complaint, but instead you run around the board saying that your not aloud to talk about bad experiences, and make allegations that owners of this site cover things up because it will cost them money. It is just kind of a **** move on your part.

QUOTE (boogyman @ Sep 1 2010, 10:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353735
You're Rick S., right? Like the guy below said, if you have an issue, wouldn't it be better to let us know about it first before posting a coy thread like this? I'm not sure what you're dissatisfied with. Let me know, and we can work it out. The stuff you've ordered have all shipped, and I sent you the refund for the moldings yesterday like I said. If there was something else that I missed, just let me know.

If we did something wrong, I have no issues with people posting about it, as long as it is a reasonable complaint, not something out of left field like that guy who posted a couple of weeks ago and got shot down for. For the most part, I think we are satisfying our customer base here, but I guess I could be wrong about that.

QUOTE (abigmutt @ Sep 1 2010, 03:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353488
Yeah! it's almost like Apple forums, except NOTHING could be THAT unfriendly !!

And just try commenting ANYTHING about the "pet retailer" here, SharkRacing, and you'll get shut down faster than you can say "Jaws".

You are correct about the site you mentioned, Korean Auto Parts ?? They are very good and very fast. Contrary to some "other" retailers found here, whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned.

welcome to the forum, though. Many of us are VERY friendly, and helpful.

Rick
QUOTE (abigmutt @ Sep 1 2010, 03:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353489
So with a few posts commenting on negative experiences with Korean Auto Imports, suddenly they "suck" ???

Guess I'll have to stand up for them (no connection whatsoever) and say that all my dealings with them have been great. Fast shipping (which you CERTAINLY can't say about some OTHER retailer who advertises here, whose-name-you-dare-not-mention in any negative context because he's a Sponsor) and they've always been honest & current with me.

PM me directly if you want examples of REAL issues with dealers, since discussing them here provokes some sort of "loyalty-rage".
QUOTE (abigmutt @ Sep 1 2010, 10:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353536
Very few members read this particular section of the forum, so I suppose their ignorance is their folly.

Yes, SharkRacing.com gets lots of mentions in the other parts of the forum, but I discovered one reason most of them are positive or at least neutral: negative comments about this forum's supporting retailers apparently is frowned-upon by the managing team here (likely because it may cut into the income from advertisers) and so these "offending posts" are removed and in one case the posting member was removed.

So be careful what you post, because censorship is alive & well here, protecting self-interest.

It's too bad that we can't have an unbiased forum to describe our experiences, because lots of members rely on that for their purchase decisions.

And if you're a seller/dealer/retailer of Hyundai parts/accessories/services then the best insurance you can buy yourself is to become a sponsor of this site, thus assuring that any exposure here resulting from your negative business practices will be swiftly dealt with by those here who benefit financially.

I enjoy reading this forum and have benefited greatly from it, therefore in my own self-interest I'm not going to post my experiences here: I wish to remain a member. Anyone wanting details will need to PM me directly.
I will say this, I have also spent $1000+ with these guys, and they have always taken care of me. **** I have gotten parts from them faster than some US shippers. Do they make mistakes, I am sure they do from time to time, but I am also sure they do what they can to correct them. You can't please everyone all the time, some people just have no since of reality, and I think you may be one of them.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Wow can't believe somebody deleted my post. I didn't even bash any sponsor, just said facts. Oh well, good ol US and A censorship in return for financial gain, gotta love it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts