Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't be going back to these guys. I ordered v4 halos for my NF sonata on November 2nd. They said it would take 3-4 weeks since I chose custom colors and then 2 weeks to ship out. Well I'm still waiting on these to get to me and it's 3 months later!! All they could tell me for a reason why was "there were some delays." They never answer emails and when they do it's because I would sent multiple emails. Their customer service is terrible. I'll be heading over to Korean Auto Imports, they've been really good with their customer service so far. Hopefully I'll eventually get my lights from Shark Racing, especially with how much money I spent on the headlights!

·
Registered
56 Posts
KAI was absolutely the worst CS I have ever had. 5 days to return an email it at all just on a product inquiry, waited 2 weeks for my rear window spoiler then get an email saying, oh we don't have it and we have to order it from our Korea location so shipping is going to be $40 more??? UMMM not you failed to do quality control you pay!, we're just going to refund your money!
2nd order......I tell them, I was not happy before but I am going to give you a chance to redeem and earn my future business. 3 months later I finally got my emblems after at least 10 emails asking for status updates.

I had no prob with Shark when I ordered, took about 3-4 weeks but it was a custom painted part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts