Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any advice about sharkracing.com? It looks like a legit site and i was going to buy some new turn signals but when i tried to register my internet browser told me that it was not a trusted site so now im cautious about ordering something from them.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
shark racing is a sponser of this forum and many members have used them before, l am not aware of any negative feedback/comments

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
i dony know how they are now but i ordered a few things from them. i always got the product.
i had a problem with led tail light and they took care of me.
my only complaint about them is the turn around time is long.
if you order dont expect the parts right away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thanks for the advice. Ill make sure to message them before i order anything so i don't have to deal with extra bs.

·
Registered
587 Posts
QUOTE (blongen @ May 18 2010, 01:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323875
Well thanks for the advice. Ill make sure to message them before i order anything so i don't have to deal with extra bs.
They sent me a live shark. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
You can't always trust your Web Browser with these Trusted Site Certificate warnings. Sometimes you need to add a site in

your Browser as "Trusted". Always look for the HTTPS, and the lock symbol before submitting any CC info. Of course many sites

like Banks have you submit CC info in a secure area of the HTTP page. I hate that. How do I know that my info is safe?? :whistling:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I have ordered a few things from them without issue (folding turn signal mirrors, strut bar...etc) and would recommend them. I would advise to communicate beforehand thru email so your on the same page...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts