Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're looking for a tester to install and make an installation manual for us for the OEM paddle shifter DIY kit.

We will be selling this for around US$80, but will send out one set free of charge to whoever can install it and make the instruction manual. We're asking only active members of the forum to volunteer, someone with at least 25 posts. I don't want a troll to just take it and run.

We're basically testing compatibility to US cars, so there is a possibility that it may not fit at all, or certain functions may not work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE (boogyman @ Aug 20 2010, 04:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350641
We're looking for a tester to install and make an installation manual for us for the OEM paddle shifter DIY kit.

We will be selling this for around US$80, but will send out one set free of charge to whoever can install it and make the instruction manual. We're asking only active members of the forum to volunteer, someone with at least 25 posts. I don't want a troll to just take it and run.

We're basically testing compatibility to US cars, so there is a possibility that it may not fit at all, or certain functions may not work.

Well I am going to throw my name out there. I am US Military. I just bought my Sonata that is why there are not many posts up yet. I have been doing more reading then typing I guess. I am sure I could get a manual wrote up as I am a mechanic and as long as I had a general Idea of where the wires of the harness went it would be no problem. I am getting ready to ship over to Italy and would love some paddle shifters to play with. I have done my own mechanics on my cars for about ten years and work on cranes for a living so I am sure I can handle it. let me know though. just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hey pyrobee -

:00000732: to the board!

See my signature line, below, for where to get the various manuals, at least in pdf format.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks I am definetly going to need those because even though its gotta warranty I am going to be in Sicily for three years. so no service garage there for me...haha

·
Registered
424 Posts
this is nice upgrade, but as u can see may yf owners aren't interested in these paddle shifters.

maybe a good idea to not bring it to market here in the states.

what we want are headlamps, tail lamps and foglamps!

J

·
0 Posts
I'll do it but AGAIN, don't think I'd qualify :(
I have a GLS with strutbar from shark.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 21 2010, 02:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350908
this is nice upgrade, but as u can see may yf owners aren't interested in these paddle shifters.

maybe a good idea to not bring it to market here in the states.

what we want are headlamps, tail lamps and foglamps!
Well, just because a LOT of owners may not express interest in the forum, doesn't necessarily mean that it won't sell well, or that we shouldn't even put it on the site.

We are working on headlights right now, getting new PCBs for the DRL lights made up right now. Fog lights, I'm still brainstorming, and we will be making something with our new laser cutter. Stay tuned... I will post something as soon as something is concrete.

For tail lights, we do have the OEM tails on the site. Are some of you guys interested in other tail lights? There are a few other designs available as far as LED tail lights are concerned, but it will be expensive since it will entail buying new tail lights and modifying them, unlike the ones we have now which are shipped as is from the factory.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (dvscool @ Aug 22 2010, 01:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351074
I'll do it but AGAIN, don't think I'd qualify :(
I have a GLS with strutbar from shark.
I'm sure you're kidding, right? You don't really expect us to send you something free after your experience with us, right?

J

·
0 Posts
QUOTE (boogyman @ Aug 23 2010, 05:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351261
I'm sure you're kidding, right? You don't really expect us to send you something free after your experience with us, right?
No, I don't expect anything.

Regardless of my experience with customer support, I'm happy with the product.
It's water under the bridge to me.

<span style="font-family:Verdana">I can appreciate the comment.</span>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts