Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I banged my shark fin antenna into a garage door and it's damaged. I'd like to replace it.

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the roof antenna, for a 2013 SE (white)?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Not sure about the part number, call Hyundia for that, I'd see how much it would be for them to get you one. I've seems some on eBay for like 40$

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Recently, I banged my shark fin antenna into a garage door and it's damaged. I'd like to replace it.
OOOp's

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the roof antenna, for a 2013 SE (white)?
Visit your local Hyundai dealer of choice,, see the fella at the parts counter, and they will look it up VIN, which will auto select the correct part for them.. it'll have to be ordered.
Depending on actual damage, if it cracked to allow water in, it'll rot the circuit board and typically XM goes away with "CHECK ANTENNA" message on screen...

I just replaced a shark fin this morning for water intrusion damage witih message on screen.. antenna not inexpensive either.. part ordered MOnday, showed up Tues, and didnt get installed, so it was my first project this morning

1 - 3 of 3 Posts