Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just bought a new 2010 Santa Fe Limited last week and so far am enjoying the ride very much.

I live in the wetcoast :) and the heated mirrors is a MUST for me. I use to have heated mirrors on my 2006 Tucson but I can't find the key for the heated mirrors on my SF. I have checked the manual two times but was not able to find anything. Can anybody please tell me where the panel key for the heated mirrors is?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

The heated mirrors (rear defroster) will be on for 20 minutes and then they will be auto switched off unless you switch them back on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (legendofkeele @ Apr 29 2010, 12:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317949
Hi,

The heated mirrors (rear defroster) will be on for 20 minutes and then they will be auto switched off unless you switch them back on.

Thanks everyone for your help. Although it doesn't make any sense to put the side mirror heaters on the rear defroster switch (the mirrors are on the front part of the car!), but at least I know how to switch them on now.

Cheers
:liebe011:

·
Registered
202 Posts
QUOTE (MyTucson @ Apr 30 2010, 12:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=318121
Thanks everyone for your help. Although it doesn't make any sense to put the side mirror heaters on the rear defroster switch (the mirrors are on the front part of the car!), but at least I know how to switch them on now.

Cheers
:liebe011:

I understand your thought process, though I think the mind-set is since you use the side mirrors to look behind you, if they need to be cleared, the rear window should be also (to look behind you). Samo-samo! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts