Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, how is it? considering buying a new car, my jetta has almost 500,000 km's on it, i want something with sex appeal, is the tib a worthy candidate

·
Registered
20 Posts
:thumbsup: Well personally I think that a guy driving a modified Tibby is sexy. As a female I know that I get a few more looks in my '03 then I did in my prev car. Hope this helps and welcome to the Tiburon World.

Megs :wink2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Used to drive a VW Polo 1.8. The Tibby gets a LOT more attention. Not to shure about the driver though :innocent:

·
Registered
96 Posts
The Tibby definitly is definitly a beautiful thing! Personally i think a tiburon looks like a females car but when a guy drives one its pretty cool to see once and a while!! So yeah i would say go for it you have tons of options with this car and besides getting a turned head feels sooo nice!! Me being a female i have had soooo many compliments such as "thats a beautiful car...what a match pretty car and a pretty girl""" and i love it ... so being a male ITS ON ....... GO FOR IT
~~~~ Sarah

·
Registered
190 Posts
Being an old guy, I love pulling up to the drive up window and having the girls ask "Is this your car"? I think they believe that it is my sons car .... I also have had young gals pull up alongside at a light and roll down the windows and talk to me... cool considering that I am 54 and not a young studly guy. Yep, the Tib has potential...

Ray :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts