Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago I managed to download a Service Manual for my 2012 Accent from this Forum. I lost that download in a computer crash, it was a pdf file.

Just now I did a search and looked thru a few old posts on downloading Accent manuals but those old links don't work anymore.

Anybody got a current, working link to a Workshop or Service manual download ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think RoadTrash meant shop manual. Someone had made an offline version of the hmaservice site and posted it here a while ago. I believe I mvy have it on my PC at home. When I get back I'll attempt to locate it.

Even if I was mistaken, I'll still post it on the forums again if I don't find he original post too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
From the FAQ Thread

Copies of Hyundai's "shop" and "ETM" manuals can be downloaded here. These copies can be viewed in any browser, and don't require an internet connection. Just download, unzip to your storage device and open "index.html" in your browser.

Questions or comments about these manuals? Post to this thread for the "shop" manual, or this thread for the "ETM." (Do not reply to this FAQ thread.).

Background:

Hyundai USA provides free repair and electrical diagram manuals at hyundaitechinfo. Hyundai calls them "shop" and "ETM" manuals.

However, the pages at that site use Javascript and Flash in a way that makes them incompatible with modern browsers. Hyundai requires the use of Internet Explorer. The incompatibilities have become so bad that the recently-released Internet Explorer 10 can't display the shop manuals (they don't scroll vertically at the time of this posting).

The site also uses tedious navigation controls. Compounded with the timeout which forces frequent logins, it's extremely unpleasant to use.

If you really need to use the online manual, try Firefox and the following workarounds:

• Shop manual: right-click in the right-hand frame and chose "This Frame -> Show only this frame". Or, right click on the item in the left-hand frame, and choose "Open link in new window."
  • ETM manual: Go to Tools->Addons->Plugins and disable Shockwave Flash. You may have to do this after trying to view a schematic diagram once.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need a manual for 2012, Hyundai Elantra Touring, just lost mine

I need a manual for 2012, Hyundai Elantra Touring, just lost mine and I can't find the correct manual for my car. I don't need a generic hyundai elantra manual because that's not the right one for my car. I need a Hyundai Touring manual 2012. Thanks if anyone can find this, I really appreciate it. I went to the websites and can't find mine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks az2008 for the links to Sonata FSMs, they still work !

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi road trash, email me, look on my surging accent post and you will see the email address, there was someone advertising manuals on our local facebook buy swap and sell
Thanks, Carolyn

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi road trash, email me, look on my surging accent post and you will see the email address, there was someone advertising manuals on our local facebook buy swap and sell
Thanks, Carolyn
Thanks Carolyn, mine is a diesel and I have since been fortunate enough to get a proper workshop manual for the motor, thanks to AUTOSPARK.

With regard to your surging problem perhaps you could make a booking with a driving instructor, ask him or her to drive your car, see if they can replicate your surging problem and if so write a report which you could use to get some response from Hyundai Australia.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is not free. Once signed up, you are taken to a page that asks you to select your subscription level to access their documents. The cheapest is $40 for one weeks access.

·
Registered
2008 Accent 3 dr 5 sp manual; 2010 Genesis Coupe 2LT track 6 sp manual
8,802 Posts
If you want to spend the money you can get a clone of the Hyundai GDS scanner complete with all the harnesses and all the Hyundai complete service manuals on eBay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Accent - 2007 MC - G 1.6 DOHC - 20130522.zip corrupt

az008 your jumpshare file (Accent - 2007 MC - G 1.6 DOHC - 20130522.zip) is corrupt could you plz upload another copy please

1 - 20 of 22 Posts