Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went tot he hyundai motor site where the manuals are suppossedly available for download but the link does not work. Anyone else having this trouble?I mean the actual service manuals,etc-thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
Service manuals are typically only available for service personnel. Or to us, but for a price :grin: . I'd be delighted if I could download it (or access it) for free, but doubt it. BMW doesn't even make manuals in CD, DVD or print anymore; only available online for a fee (many different options, from 1/2 hour, to yearly, like dealers).

·
Registered
815 Posts
QUOTE (elp_jc @ May 19 2010, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324330
Service manuals are typically only available for service personnel. Or to us, but for a price :grin: . I'd be delighted if I could download it (or access it) for free, but doubt it. BMW doesn't even make manuals in CD, DVD or print anymore; only available online for a fee (many different options, from 1/2 hour, to yearly, like dealers).
http://hmaservice.com/

I was able to get an account and have access to service data, tsb's, etc. NOT user friendly but available with some work and time.

·
Registered
589 Posts
QUOTE (mcc17ss @ May 19 2010, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324443
I was able to get an account and have access to service data, tsb's, etc. NOT user friendly but available with some work and time.
Is that something regular owners can subscribe to? Don't want to get in trouble, or lie. Any charges?

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (elp_jc @ May 19 2010, 06:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324451
Is that something regular owners can subscribe to? Don't want to get in trouble, or lie. Any charges?
You don't subscribe, and there are no charges. However depending on what type of Browser you use, the

site will work great for you, or not at all. Hyundai used to have another site MyHyundai.com, where you could

track your Car, get the latest information on recalls. Plus Coupons. That site was worse! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts