Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK . About a mont ago i see a product on the web site that by description fits my car !! so i liked it i order d'it ...! Then 2 weeks later i get this package by mail i open it up and tryed to install the peice on my car ... ( after removing oem peace ) the new one dose not fit ... I make a complain on pay pal ... waiting on the other be half to say something like .. ok just return the part and we will refund your pay pal account !! (right) .. but they never did .. So im getting a little irritated by the long wait time .. so i call the place up ... (not the one i orderd to the usa location ) and we come to a agreement that i send back the peace 4 a refund on pay pal .. so i send the box back .. and i post it on pay pal everything that seem to be important .. but they never answerd back .. now they have my money and the package ... no answer no nutting .. i called back to day no one answers the phone ... i left a message .. im a week away from making pay pal investigate .... I have pics of my box be 4 it left and i got the shipping bill whit tracking number 4 my invoice !! Any body has went true this kind of hassle be 4 ?? Please in-light me !!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Seoulfulracing has always been pretty fast with the exchange because I once ordered an Azera TG Grille; but it never fit the Sonata so I got a full refund. They take long to answer back but the service is pretty good

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (mamamia @ Jun 23 2010, 08:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335713
R day teechin Inglish in Quanada?
No I think they teach French there. :innocent: :gitara: Why I stopped picking on all these poorly written posts right about the time I got suspended :p

The language most spoken at home in the city is French by 52.4% of the population, followed by English at 12.5% (as of 2006 census).[12] The official language of Montreal is French as defined by the city's charter.[13][14] Montreal is the second largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I've ordered two things from Seoulful Racing and it was several years ago. Both times I got what I ordered with no issues. Based on my own experiences they are a good seller but I've seen lots of posts on other sites that would suggest otherwise. These situations can be difficult to read though because people are always going to post about problems they've had not the good experiences and you often only hear one side of the story. Maybe the problem transactions are only two percent of the total?

Anyway, just make sure you file a Paypal claim within their time limit and hopefully you get the resolution you desire. Good luck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Jun 24 2010, 02:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335734
No I think they teach French there. :innocent: :gitara: Why I stopped picking on all these poorly written posts right about the time I got suspended :p

The language most spoken at home in the city is French by 52.4% of the population, followed by English at 12.5% (as of 2006 census).[12] The official language of Montreal is French as defined by the city's charter.[13][14] Montreal is the second largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris.
XD lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (rallyman @ Jun 24 2010, 11:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335813
I've ordered two things from Seoulful Racing and it was several years ago. Both times I got what I ordered with no issues. Based on my own experiences they are a good seller but I've seen lots of posts on other sites that would suggest otherwise. These situations can be difficult to read though because people are always going to post about problems they've had not the good experiences and you often only hear one side of the story. Maybe the problem transactions are only two percent of the total?

Anyway, just make sure you file a Paypal claim within their time limit and hopefully you get the resolution you desire. Good luck!
Thanks Rally man !! You must be right ... 4 my part i herd 50 % good and 50% bad so i dont know no more :| !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Jun 24 2010, 05:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335920
would like to know how this goes as well, i was thinking of ordering the sma coilovers which is over 1000dollars from sfr, but if im hearing shady stories might as well just get something else, but all my friends who have used it had smooth transaction and go tthe exact right items etc.
May be i am out of luck period .. i will let you guys know how it went whit the rest of this transaction and what are the out comes ! i really think that their site is the most nice but complicated to browse around ... Plus they have nice selection ... but if their service is mediocre ... thats where there shooting in there feet's .. i mean that they should at least keep their client up to date and respond minimally to their e-mail .. no ?! Thanks Downhiller88 !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Jun 24 2010, 02:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335734

Sorry for the poor posting I was on a rush to go ... and yes good deduction my first language is French..I speak French, Italian, and English ... thanks for posting !

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (kenpachi @ Jun 25 2010, 12:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336004
Sorry for the poor posting I was on a rush to go ... and yes good deduction my first language is French..I speak French, Italian, and English ... thanks for posting !
No problem. I barely speak English. :57: How ironic however that Mama also speaks Italian. Could you repost this in Italian? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Jun 25 2010, 02:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336120
No problem. I barely speak English. :57: How ironic however that Mama also speaks Italian. Could you repost this in Italian? :thumbsup:
I only speak it XD sorry ! I would probably be really deformed if id try ! hehe

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the out come are bad looking 4 me ... as i tough ... got robed blind !! here is the response i got from pay pal !!

You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending
communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the
case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed
any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

So ya !! they must really be laughing they got both my payment and the part ... i got F£££ up the %%% ... Thanks PP thanks a lot to Seoul Racing !! They must really appreciate client like me ... :( crying out loud !! ): slap me call me Charlie !!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (kenpachi @ Jun 26 2010, 03:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336274
So the out come are bad looking 4 me ... as i tough ... got robed blind !! here is the response i got from pay pal !!

You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending
communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the
case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed
any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

So ya !! they must really be laughing they got both my payment and the part ... i got F£££ up the %%% ... Thanks PP thanks a lot to Seoul Racing !! They must really appreciate client like me ... :( crying out loud !! ): slap me call me Charlie !!
Seoulfulracing NEVER AGAIN THATS IS 4 SURE !!!!!!!!!!! I do not recommend that company ... stealing first time buyers whit no remorse ..

·
Registered
587 Posts
If you made your Paypal payment using a credit card you may still be able to make a claim through your credit card company. I always try to do that to have an extra layer of protection.

That seems like quite the scam Paypal have going there. They only cover the shipment of goods so if you pay for a new stereo for your car and the seller sends you a mudflap that is your problem because they did ship you something. It's now your problem that it wasn't what you had ordered? That's brilliant!

·
Registered
167 Posts
They SUCK when you have to return. I bought some items from them for my sister's Kia. It was their's fault but they still charged me for re-stocking fees. I totaly felt I got ripped off. The second time I ordered the wrong color showed up. I showed them my order but they still said it was my fault. Again I lost about 50 bucks. I do not use them anymore. I have much better support on ebay. In fact, my last purchase, from Hong Kong, was so pleasant and easy plus I saved about %50 I decided to stick to ebay. I have purchased abou 12 items for my car and have not had any problems. I guess buyer must read all the fine print and make sure that they understand all return policies as well as what they are really getting from them. I have been buying mods for my cars since 1999 and the only problem I have had is with SFR soulracing. If I continue with Korean cars I will avoid them at all costs. I remember the last problem I had they challenged me to sue them.

·
Registered
167 Posts
They SUCK when you have to return. I bought some items from them for my sister's Kia. It was their's fault but they still charged me for re-stocking fees. I totaly felt I got ripped off. The second time I ordered the wrong color showed up. I showed them my order but they still said it was my fault. Again I lost about 50 bucks. I do not use them anymore. I have much better support on ebay. In fact, my last purchase, from Hong Kong, was so pleasant and easy plus I saved about %50 I decided to stick to ebay. I have purchased abou 12 items for my car and have not had any problems. I guess buyer must read all the fine print and make sure that they understand all return policies as well as what they are really getting from them. I have been buying mods for my cars since 1999 and the only problem I have had is with SFR soulracing. If I continue with Korean cars I will avoid them at all costs. I remember the last problem I had they challenged me to sue them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts