Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to kind of washing her and updating some pics after adjusting the gap in the wheel wells, she could go lower but as it is I already have problems parking, parkades, and potholes.... so when I change the rims I will prolly go with 235/40/19 over 235/35/19....

pics were taken on a Iphone4 so they are decent, im too lazy to recharge and set up the Nikon DSL since im usually working and don't trust leaving a expensive camera in a car that gets up to 40+ degrees when sitting outside....

I wish I could get good shots of the LED kit im using, but it's too bright so I never can get a good shot because of the lighting glare.... and that is my current mpg.... 13.5/100km wish it were better but with how there is traffic on EVERY road.... for city that's the best I can do - -ll

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks, the wheels themselves are not that bad... but I feel they would look great on the Genesis coupe but not feeling them on the Sonata as much anymore....

For the wing, so many people are wing haters!! I had it custom made in Korea!! it's not that bad actually, only looks big in pictures but it sits flush with the rear bumper:

If you go on Superichmotors under this link you will find this wing, it's a custom made to order one... On a grey YF it doesn't look that big, but on a black one it seems to look too big...
SupeRich Motors | Car Accessories | SUV Accessories | Truck Accessories

Haha, Thanks Enjoi, they are 19x8.5 HRE P40 replicas painted in DSYAS A-12 Gold chameleon

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks, the wheels themselves are not that bad... but I feel they would look great on the Genesis coupe but not feeling them on the Sonata as much anymore....

For the wing, so many people are wing haters!! I had it custom made in Korea!! it's not that bad actually, only looks big in pictures but it sits flush with the rear bumper:

If you go on Superichmotors under this link you will find this wing, it's a custom made to order one... On a grey YF it doesn't look that big, but on a black one it seems to look too big...
SupeRich Motors | Car Accessories | SUV Accessories | Truck Accessories

Haha, Thanks Enjoi, they are 19x8.5 HRE P40 replicas painted in DSYAS A-12 Gold chameleon
just the way the light is showing on the black the color makes everything blend in

also I wonder what they would look like in white and on a harbor grey hmm

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if you look at the grey one with that spoiler it looks pretty normal
I know!!!! maybe it's the black color.... we'll have to see after I get it wrapped.... although I still cant decide what color to wrap it.

And you know the funniest thing Enjoi? down here the sonata drivers HATE upgrading their rim size.... I told at least a dozen other drivers that when I change the rims I'll GIVE THEM my rims and they all flat out refused and call me crazy for running on 19's????

That's how shitty the roads are down here, few go with bigger rims.... and as far as I know in our sonata club we got 700+ members and the boss of the club told me im the only one on 19's...... how weird....

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
haha, too bad they are far from good shape.... been curbed tons of times and chipped.... plus the painting wasn't done very well.... when they painted it they didn't sand it or anything...... just caked a new layer of paint on top so now some chunks came off during the wash = =

If you do like the color It's this color:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts