Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt post in the sale section because our cars seem to be more on the rare side on this board, so I was looking to gain a bit more views as I doubt many GT guys scan the FS section haha..

Anyone wanna mod your factory lighting but dont have the allowable down time, buy a second set from me hahah..

I have a complete set of factory tail lights, asking $200 shipped or best offer...

I have a complete set of factory fog lights, asking $100 shipped or best offer...

I have like new black factory carpet floor mats, asking $50 shipped or best offer...

I have a complete factory intake system including the silencer that is free to a good home, you just pay shipping. Its alot of huge plastic parts so so shipping might get pricey..

I have a complete set of once installed all black "stealth" MGP caliper covers, asking $50 shipped or best offer...

All prices include shipping to the lower $48 states.. Will ship outside of that but there will be added shipping costs..

In reguards to the caliper covers, if you have seen my other thread about these I had a huge ordeal about them with back and forth from the company and them not fitting and my fighting the credit card company.. Well I lost the battle with the card company because the company was finally willing to accept them as a return/swap, so they finally sent me a new set, come to find out I was sent the wrong ones to begin with.. So I got these new ones and I installed them and they do fit.. I installed them and I drove around with them for a couple days to make sure they worked, after a bit of tweaking the fit correctly. But I decided they are just not for me.. Its a $200, like new part and I am only asking $50 shipped because i understand they are not the most popular item around.. I have pics on my cell phone of everything..

·
22,793 Posts
Oops...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Perfect!! I'm looking at buying the GT fog lights and their black surrounds! Only thing is I live in Australia... What price can you give me for the fog lights, their surrounds and postage to NSW (New South Wales) Australia, Postcode (ZIP code) 2650?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts