Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rid of my Accent, I GOT A GENESIS NOW!!.. So before i sold it i took all the racing parts out, my CAI i sold it already but i got the whole exhaust system from the engine all the way down to the tip of the exhaust. It comes with the Megan Racing 4 - 1 Headers. Also a downpipe and straightpipe with a silencer only (NO CATS) and a MagnaFlow Muffler. The sound is pretty nice and performance is AWESOME. Of course i wanted more performance so i decided to sell it and get me a Genesis Turbo. I would like to sell it to ppl from Northern California so i dont have to deal with shipping and etc etc. Anyone interested pls PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
QUOTE (0.o slow 1.6 @ Apr 22 2010, 01:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315532
How did you get a hold of the megan racing headers? I did not see any applications for our cars on there website.

how do we know does Megan really made them , like proof and sell them on KFX is there like Megan race engrave somewhere?

·
Registered
157 Posts
yo down in texas ...but very interested ..... just shot me a price of what u wanted for it all and well go from there ...p.s. i get bomb **** shipping rates through my job ..lol

·
Registered
709 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, how did you go from an Accent to a Genesis? Thats pretty big jump in price and class.

·
1,565 Posts
QUOTE (fonque @ Apr 27 2010, 02:46 PM) *
If you dont mind me asking, how did you go from an Accent to a Genesis? Thats pretty big jump in price and class.

QUOTE (Willieh @ May 1 2010, 04:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=318621
I have a used one to sell too, $185 shipped

Willieh
An Accent or a Genesis? Either way that's a good deal for a car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for taking long on replying. I've been working a lot. Yes the headers are by Megan and comes with sticker and box but sadly I used the sticker :(. Also the whole set is going for $450 everything TODO lol. Or whoever offers me the most. Hmmm how did I went from accent to genesis? Well fact is that when I got the Accent I got it with like %18 interest. Of course I was new on credit and blah blah blah. So payments were like $350/month. Then my credit blew up and I got married and sign at credit union. I loved this white genesis turbo track so I ask for curiousity how much I would be paying. Credit union offered me %3 APR so payments were gonna be about $450/month. I said Heck YeA!!! $100 more a month!! I cancelled my Warcraft addiction lol and got the car

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
QUOTE (Marco Collazos @ May 4 2010, 11:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319422
Sorry for taking long on replying. I've been working a lot. Yes the headers are by Megan and comes with sticker and box but sadly I used the sticker :(. Also the whole set is going for $450 everything TODO lol. Or whoever offers me the most. Hmmm how did I went from accent to genesis? Well fact is that when I got the Accent I got it with like %18 interest. Of course I was new on credit and blah blah blah. So payments were like $350/month. Then my credit blew up and I got married and sign at credit union. I loved this white genesis turbo track so I ask for curiousity how much I would be paying. Credit union offered me %3 APR so payments were gonna be about $450/month. I said Heck YeA!!! $100 more a month!! I cancelled my Warcraft addiction lol and got the car
you can just quit WOW it will hunt you again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts