Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a few people on here that have full kits and that have manis they've posted. I'm still prepping to go boost but nobody is really manufacturing them. Send me an email if you're thinking about selling one or are selling one. [email protected]

The most I really want to spend is 400.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think Damian said in his original post the shop he got his at could fab em up for 100 dollars?? I can't really remember.

When you do boost keep us updated... I really want to do it this next summer and the info always helps.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Except Damian, everyone who talked about going turbo and having parts fabbed either dissapeared or gave up.

CAUGHSTEVENWANGCAUGH

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah thats why im saying i need either one of them to get at me on a manifold.

all i need is an FMU & a manifold and i can slap it on...jotech has rap3 prices i dont even wanna try,fatty fab / viktek too

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nevermind found a cheap NAME BRAND solution :thumbsup:;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you want the parts I'll sell you the Manifold, Downpipe, Wastegate, BOV, Intercooler, Piping, Couplers, Injectors, Turbo and AEM FIC for 1k. Been contemplating making a thread, but have just been putting it off. The parts can't be had any cheaper than that. I'd rather not separate anything.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry damian,i already have the kit i just need the manifold & maybe the AEM FIC haha.

whyd you give up again? blew something? i want to go 10psi,you think it would work?

·
Registered
147 Posts
My valve seals started leaking after 20k miles, my intention was to swap motors and build my original for boost. It didn't work out so I removed all of the turbo stuff. As long as it has enough fuel I think it'll hold 10 for a while but will probably do the same as mine as long as the tune is good.

Guess the stuff will collect dust till someone buys it all together.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (dAMIAn78 @ Aug 30 2010, 11:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353173
My valve seals started leaking after 20k miles, my intention was to swap motors and build my original for boost. It didn't work out so I removed all of the turbo stuff. As long as it has enough fuel I think it'll hold 10 for a while but will probably do the same as mine as long as the tune is good.

Guess the stuff will collect dust till someone buys it all together.
im at 55k right now,planning on just upgrading the turbo and all the other main components,dont really want it breaking down on me gradually.

yeah sorry about that man,ill hit up some accent dudes and let them know you're selling the kit for 1k,including shipping?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (dAMIAn78 @ Aug 30 2010, 11:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353170
If you want the parts I'll sell you the Manifold, Downpipe, Wastegate, BOV, Intercooler, Piping, Couplers, Injectors, Turbo and AEM FIC for 1k. Been contemplating making a thread, but have just been putting it off. The parts can't be had any cheaper than that. I'd rather not separate anything.
So you're selling your complete setup for 1K?? That's insane. What turbo are you selling it with? The old or new one?

I might be interested in a few months if it's still available. My budget doesn't allow it right now but that should change soon.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0nxDzVNujk&NR=1

that youtube video is the s#it,i dont know who the owner is all i know is hes from PR and it might be the quickest accent ive seen on youtube. (he ALSO isnt turbo anymore SMFH)

who are you? & how much hp were you making at 4 lbs because it seems like the siet is QUICK

·
Registered
147 Posts
That guy used to contact me through youtube a lot while he was getting his car together.

You can have my manifold for 200. It's set up for an external wastegate. I'm runniing a Tial. I have a downpipe that would work with a 4bolt exhaust turbo and bolt right up to the wastegate, 50 bucks more, I'll even throw in the heat wrap and ties that I never got around to using, I'll toss in the turbo bypass pipe as well for 25 more. Both pipes have bungs for 02 sensors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts