Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am missing something, so can someone tell me why my stereo decides to skip certain songs on my iPod Nano when I'm going through all of my songs?

Here's the situation: 2011 Sonata Limited w/o nav

I normally play my iPod with the RDM option turned on, but every now and then, I want to hear a specific song. So I'll keep hitting the "up" button on my steering wheel until I get close enough to the artist's name that I turn off the RDM and keep hitting the "up" button until I find the song. Lately, I've been finding that my car decides to skip the song I'm looking for. Now I know the song is there, but why doesn't my car see it? I've fumbled with the various options and just can't seem to get the song recognized. I don't have any playlists, just one mass listing of 350ish songs.

Anyone see this before that can offer assitance?

Reading the manual didn't shed any light for me.

-Staple

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
i'm no expert...but...the type of file it is...may not be recognizable by the radio. i've had similar situations with my zune hd hooked up and also my flash drive. both will play on the computer...but, some songs are not played in the car. and talking to our it guru at work...it's the file type.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought that too at first, but I do remember it playing just fine in the past. It is not just one song, but a random lot of them. I thought maybe I screwed up the settings while messing with the folder/category buttons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts