Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much enthusiasm about the Carplay etc, my car was deemed total loss by insurance after the insurance. It was a lease, looking to get something else

I am looking at 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring, 0.99 + 2500 Rebate. I always wanted a 2 door, plus this is last model - no more Accord coupes

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
13,351 Posts
So much enthusiasm about the Carplay etc, my car was deemed total loss by insurance after the insurance. It was a lease, looking to get something else

I am looking at 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring, 0.99 + 2500 Rebate. I always wanted a 2 door, plus this is last model - no more Accord coupes

Any other suggestions?
Is that for a lease, or to buy?

Honda...Had One Never Did Again. Not that it was a bad car; it was very nice. Just a Toyota always caught my eye.

I wanted to buy a coupe in 2006 but a deal I was arranging took it's sweet time and I bought a Scion coupe instead.

I'd go for it. Always wanted an Accord Coupe, but either had a car I really wanted or didn't have the money. Sad this is to be the last, but there are few of us left who like coupes.

BTW, my Honda was an 87, we bought it new in June '88, and got one sweet deal (A leftover Honda?!?! They had TWO!)

At that time the coupe was a new model; the hatchback had been out for years, but the coupe was brand new and you couldn't touch one!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've owned over 16 Honda's in my past. I can say without a doubt that you do not get as much tech or features for the price as you do with Hyundai. The only thing you get is blind faith of a car that will never die with Honda and Toyota. Both of which are not true but because of that faith you get higher resale. One thing Honda has always done, is if it's not broke they don't fix it. Engineering on them is getting very dated, but again that isn't a bad thing if it was working, plus if you know one Honda you can repair most of them. :)

Best of luck on the new car!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts