Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested in purchasing a Palisade and the local dealer had 3 or 4 with the leather seats. I noticed every driver left bottom seat bolster was not smoothly shaped evenly. The passenger side bottom bolsters(both sides) were shaped perfectly smooth but not the driver's in every Palisade. Has anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I was interested in purchasing a Palisade and the local dealer had 3 or 4 with the leather seats. I noticed every driver left bottom seat bolster was not smoothly shaped evenly. The passenger side bottom bolsters(both sides) were shaped perfectly smooth but not the driver's in every Palisade. Has anyone experienced this?
Didn’t you take a photo?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Palisade Limited AWD and was unable using your description to find any abnormality in the drivers seat of my car. I have put 2600 miles on the vehicle since purchase and the seats are by far the most comfortable I have ever sat in for any driving distance.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
The Palisade probably has a thigh extender on the driver’s seat in the top models. Maybe that’s what’s perturbing the OP? Without a photo we are just guessing. ?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts