Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some questions regarding seat covers. I am having trouble finding answers on google or this forum. I have a 2014 Tucson Limited Walking Dead edition, and a dog that sheds and drools. When he rides with me, he is in the cargo area. I have been trying to find 360-degree protection for the rear seat. I have leather seats, but the cargo area is upholstered and the pet hair is a pain to get out of the backside of the rear seat, even with a pet brush. I need something to keep the pet hair from getting embedded into the upholstery in the first place. I also need a cover for the front part as well, to protect the leather from his drool. I have two main issues. First, it seems no one single product seams to cover both front and back, so I need two different pieces. One for the cargo area and then a regular seat cover. Second, I've only found two seat covers (neoprene) that account for the cup holder/armrest. They are both above $200, which would be fine, except I think they cover the cup holders themselves. I would prefer to leave the cup holders usable, even if it means the armrest doesn't get covered.

TL;DR version:

I need to protect the back of the rear seat upholstery from pet hair.
Need to protect the leather from dog drool.
No one product seems to protect both sides of the rear seat.
Cannot find a seat cover that leaves the armrest cup holders usable.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Just to give you some ideas:

We have a cover that attaches to the rear headrests, covers the back bottom and folds down over the front, but doesn't cover the floor carpet. The Goldendoodle doesn't drool or shed, but the cover protects the leather from her nails etc.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to give you some ideas:

We have a cover that attaches to the rear headrests, covers the back bottom and folds down over the front, but doesn't cover the floor carpet. The Goldendoodle doesn't drool or shed, but the cover protects the leather from her nails etc.
I'm ok with it not covering the carpet area because I have a cargo tray. just need the back of the seat covered. Thanks for the tip. I shop chewy and bought one, one time, but it did not stay place very well, and hair still got into the upholstery. I can review them again though, See if there is something new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts