Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to search a single forum/thread for keywords with the new format in mobile mode? Can't find it. Screen shots would help. Thanks.

·
Hyundai Forums Admin.
1,601 Posts
Is there a way to search a single forum/thread for keywords with the new format in mobile mode? Can't find it. Screen shots would help. Thanks.
We are currently actively working on bringing back advanced search. In the meantime, there is still a general search bar in the header.

- Cricket

·
Registered
85 Posts
We are currently actively working on bringing back advanced search. In the meantime, there is still a general search bar in the header.

View attachment 439931

- Cricket
I don't understand how anyone could make the decision to launch the new site without ANY sort of search granularity. Search as it is is completely useless because you have to wade through pages and pages of results from several different car models. I tried searching for one thing and just gave up.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm also having trouble finding anything useful with the search. I'll be happy when I can search a specific forum. Right now I get results for all kinds of vehicles but not the one I own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts