Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a line on a duel exhaust off an SE, do we know if it is a direct bolt in? Has anyone done this, an do u have pics

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yes it is I did the borla exhaust on my limited witch use to be single exhaust now it's dual and it went on with a simple bolt on u just need to get the extra heat shield and hangers from the dealer

·
Registered
699 Posts
As above by cabrera17. I had the SE factory dual system off a fellow forum member's Sonata installed on my 2.4 Limited. The only extras were the heat shield and hanger for the left side. Direct bolt up.

Bob

·
Registered
91 Posts
WHat advantages would there be for adding the stock dual exhaust? (other than aesthetic)

would you need a new bumper with the dual cutouts? I know my GLS has the single behind the bumper, Barely visible.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
2 horsepower. LOL

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WHat advantages would there be for adding the stock dual exhaust? (other than aesthetic)

would you need a new bumper with the dual cutouts? I know my GLS has the single behind the bumper, Barely visible.
Just the cosmetic look is what I want, I think the back looks much better with the duals. I don't really like the sound o aftermarket on a 4 banger, so this is good option

·
Registered
104 Posts
Besides Adding The Stock SE dual Exhaust On A GLS, does The GLS Bumper Also Need To Get Changed As Well To An SE Bumper to Accommodate The Dual Cut-out?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Besides Adding The Stock SE dual Exhaust On A GLS, does The GLS Bumper Also Need To Get Changed As Well To An SE Bumper to Accommodate The Dual Cut-out?
I'm going to wait to see how we'll the shop cuts out the bumper, if it doesn't look good ill get a diffuser. I think I'll be putting on dual tips too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not worth the money from hyundai, need to find it at junk yard good luck. I ended up going another route with mine n did custom dual tips on factory muffler. you can see pics if you go to my profile. good luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts