Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought a new 2016 Tucson Unlimited with the Ultimate package and I read about Apple Car play being available for it. Looking at the instruction on MyHyundai it talks about the SD Card, however, I don't seem to have a SD Card slot in my car. Does my car even have this slot? if so, where is it, I don't see it any where, or am I blind?

·
Registered
568 Posts
So I just bought a new 2016 Tucson Unlimited with the Ultimate package and I read about Apple Car play being available for it. Looking at the instruction on MyHyundai it talks about the SD Card, however, I don't seem to have a SD Card slot in my car. Does my car even have this slot? if so, where is it, I don't see it any where, or am I blind?
I thought the same thing, lift the center panel on the bottom set of push buttons under the 8" screen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's "Hyundai humour", probably catches most of us, but you gotta give it to 'em, it's still **** good design!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I wish there were two Sd card slots since the one your referring to is for Navigation and system updates. I don't believe you can remove it and still have Nav. So a second slot would be nice for music. However, you can always use the usb reader in the bottom try.

·
Registered
669 Posts
USB stick or "thumb" drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts