Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted a scanguage II to their Terry? We I bought a scan gauge and very pleased with it because I now have the correct speed in front of me. The speedo was 8 km/h out (fast) which was ok it meant I wouldnt have my picture taken :whistling:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello Trickyd,
I pondered over buying a Scangauge for some time before actually making the purchase. I asked around a bit to determine if the gauge would work on my diesel car and got positive answers. However, my Scangauge will not go beyond the startup screen, not even to the Home screen. My OBDII plug has only eight wires in it, so I wonder if there are not sufficient sensors installed on my car to communicate with the Scangauge. Perhaps you could take a look at your OBDII plug in your car and let me know if there are more than eight wires in it?? I have tried a few processes to try to force my Scangauge to begin 'talking' to the ECM on my car but so far, no worky!

Thanks, Jeff M.

·
Registered
38 Posts
One other thing I have found now regarding my Scangauge......when it is hooked up to the OBDII connector, my speedometer does not work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts