Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
What's funny is that they seem to be using two horns depending on the model and/or accessories. One of my managers rented a 2.4 model and it had the Road Runner horn. My 2.0T has a "man's horn." :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
What's funny is that they seem to be using two horns depending on the model and/or accessories. One of my managers rented a 2.4 model and it had the Road Runner horn. My 2.0T has a "man's horn." :)
Really? My 2.0T has the Road Runner horn. :(

I have the leather and tech. Do you?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mine the XL lwb version has the road runner horn when arming and disarming the alarm, but when driving it sounds a different man's horn. When using the power lift gate uses a digital beeping buzzer.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I sure do!
I wonder why the horns are different? I wonder if they changed suppliers midway through the run?

Mine the XL lwb version has the road runner horn when arming and disarming the alarm, but when driving it sounds a different man's horn. When using the power lift gate uses a digital beeping buzzer.
Really? Huh...

When arming/disarming I get a the digital beep(s)... of which I am very happy for. My previous car used the horn, and I hated locking it on late nights because the horn would honk and wake up my neighbor.

I don't have a power liftgate though, so no beeps there.

Growing up, my father had a 1977 Porsche 911S... now that had an even wimpier horn. It was truly pathetic.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I wonder why the horns are different? I wonder if they changed suppliers midway through the run?

Really? Huh...

When arming/disarming I get a the digital beep(s)... of which I am very happy for. My previous car used the horn, and I hated locking it on late nights because the horn would honk and wake up my neighbor.

I don't have a power liftgate though, so no beeps there.

Growing up, my father had a 1977 Porsche 911S... now that had an even wimpier horn. It was truly pathetic.
Sorry, the road runner horn sounds when the alarm panic is triggered, and the simple disarm/arm of alarm is the beeps as the same as the power lift gate. I was surprised it used a different horn when the alarm triggers or panic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts