Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of yesterday I'm no longer a member of the Sonata family. :( I had so many good times with that car and enjoyed seeing the confused looks :mellow:eek:n peoples faces when the Black Shadow blew by them. :D Yesterday I stepped into a 2014 Tundra (badass truck) and couldn't walk away. Now I have an OEM grill, springs,headlights and tail lights along with a nice car cover if anyone is interested in making me an offer on them. I will miss that speed and handling but will certainly enjoy the new monster truck.

Good Luck and Best to All!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
As of yesterday I'm no longer a member of the Sonata family. :( I had so many good times with that car and enjoyed seeing the confused looks :mellow:eek:n peoples faces when the Black Shadow blew by them. :D Yesterday I stepped into a 2014 Tundra (badass truck) and couldn't walk away. Now I have an OEM grill, springs,headlights and tail lights along with a nice car cover if anyone is interested in making me an offer on them. I will miss that speed and handling but will certainly enjoy the new monster truck.

Good Luck and Best to All!!!!
What type of tailights

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
nopnc97....still have the headlights? What year are they off of, our's is a 2012 Sonata. How much do you want for them? I just need the driver side, but can take both....please let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's def the 5.7!! Press the the gas and she moves......and so does the gas needle but it's worth it. Already had custom nerf barfs and duel exhaust installed.

Headlights, tail lights and cover are already spoken for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts