Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving on I405 here in washington. doing about 45 to 50 mhp. it lost power and i pulled over and the car died. i waited a few minutes and started it and attempted drive it went through 1st ok, when i shifted to 2nd... the car bogged down and when i down-shifted to first it died. i tried replacing the Plugs, wires and coils, this didn't help... So, i need help.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,314 Posts
Your asking for help to deal with an engine problem. It might help us to help you if you told us what engine we're dealing with?
I assume you already scanned the engine PCM to see if there are any trouble codes logged??

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
i was driving on I405 here in washington. doing about 45 to 50 mhp. it lost power and i pulled over and the car died. i waited a few minutes and started it and attempted drive it went through 1st ok, when i shifted to 2nd... the car bogged down and when i down-shifted to first it died. i tried replacing the Plugs, wires and coils, this didn't help... So, i need help.
Try taking out the upstream oxygen sensors and taking it for a drive. If power returns and stays, it's a blocked cat(test drive will be noisy).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts