Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did someone know where i can get it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did you check with the dealer first?
I am assuming this rubber strip sealing the doors, hood and trunk is something which should be standard on all cars.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry! the flood control in the forum confused me and I reposted the same thing again.

Did you check with the dealer first?
I am assuming this rubber strip sealing the doors, hood and trunk is something which should be standard on all cars.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a GLS and I have them. There is a seal all the way around the trunk and some on the hood. I think the way the hood's designed it doesn't need it all the way around (correct me if I'm wrong). I think someone was asleep on the job when your car went by. I would check into it a.s.a.p. Good luck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (captainjd02 @ Sep 7 2010, 07:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=354917
I have a GLS and I have them. There is a seal all the way around the trunk and some on the hood. I think the way the hood's designed it doesn't need it all the way around (correct me if I'm wrong). I think someone was asleep on the job when your car went by. I would check into it a.s.a.p. Good luck.
when you open trunk u hold front of hood? so in front of hood there is a little whole in hood. there suppose to be a rubber strip seal. it is optional, and my gls with man trans is not equipped with it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just ordered hood rubber strip seal, and trunk lid has no rubber seal, there is only bump stop. :) [email protected] so these guys are selling OEM factory parts and acsesories for real cheap price.
[/quote]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts