Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forum but not to searching the topic. On the limited there is the rubber "alligator" dash. While wiping it down with a damp cloth lines/scratches showed up which you can see at certain angles, like right from the drivers seat, the material is blue/gray and I haven't done ArmorAll because of glare & dust collection issues, anyone have any other ideas or am I just the lucky one once again? Thank You in advance for any ideas.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
QUOTE (Login:JDG @ May 11 2010, 04:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321870
Hello, new to the forum but not to searching the topic. On the limited there is the rubber "alligator" dash. While wiping it down with a damp cloth lines/scratches showed up which you can see at certain angles, like right from the drivers seat, the material is blue/gray and I haven't done ArmorAll because of glare & dust collection issues, anyone have any other ideas or am I just the lucky one once again? Thank You in advance for any ideas.
Welcome to the Hyundai Forum JDG! :00000732:

Have you owned the car since new? Are the scratches new? If someone wiped the dash with a cloth that picked up
grit, that could be the source of the scratches.

IIRC, I had some light scratches on my air bag area, and some type of Meguiar's product took care of them. Haven't
noticed any scratches in a long time.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, we are the original owners and purely my fault, the surface seems to be so "tender". I'll look into the Meguiar's product this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts