Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am discovering the downside of having open wheels! Yep...RUST which appears to be forming all around the rotor hubs. It is most noticable in the rear! I really don't feel like taking the wheels off and sanding and painting the hubs. I am wondering if anyone has tried a rust dissolver or something similar. Can anyone suggest something?

·
Registered
41 Posts
QUOTE (Sonata_Guy @ Jul 15 2010, 05:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=342090
I am discovering the downside of having open wheels! Yep...RUST which appears to be forming all around the rotor hubs. It is most noticable in the rear! I really don't feel like taking the wheels off and sanding and painting the hubs. I am wondering if anyone has tried a rust dissolver or something similar. Can anyone suggest something?
I painted mine with the calipers and now they don't rust and have a nice look to them. All I did was take some rustoleum, sand it down, then paint it with high temp paint from DupliColor. Works great and has been on there for over a year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.