Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

just picked up an Elantra GT with the style package, as I have a kiddo on the way and my Scion tC wasn't gonna cut it. looking for roof rack options, as i'm quite confused by the Thule options. I do not have the glass roof and the option i saw on the Thule site appeared to by for an Elantra GT with a glass roof. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just looked on the Thule website and when searching there's an option to choose regular roof or glass - and they both give the same results, so I'm sure it's fine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Again - official Thule website - has the same model for both. There's no roof rack "rails" to clip onto, so no custom special option - just the generic "Works on most cars" rack. Whether I choose Glass roof or not, same results show up.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Thule rack will work if you order what they tell you on their site, I wouldn't trust other sites personally. Here's mine with the Thule rack on it, I have the pano roof (which can open no problem) but the part numbers are identical as stated earlier. One thing, the specs are wrong on the install instructions when it comes to how far apart the feet need to be by quite a bit and it took me a few attempts to get it right.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts