Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. I would like to install a roof handle in my 2016 for the driver (strange that they were not included for this position?). anyone ever tried it? just don't want to ruin the headliner only to discover that there are no fasteners attached. thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello, all. Maybe I should try to explain better. a roof handle for the driver would be very helpful in my case (light handicap). there is an indentation in the headliner where it would go. I can find a handle in a salvage yard. the question is this:is the attachment hardware under my headliner? I assume something like nuts welded to the roof??? they would be hidden by the headliner. I don't want to ruin the headliner only to discover that they aren't there. it seems like there were plans to include this handle....otherwise, why would the recess exist? maybe other models had the handle....i 30? if anyone out there has experience with this, I would really like to hear from you. alternatively, I could try to find a GT in a salvage yard with roof damage, and tear into the headliner to see if they are under it. that does add a complication to the search, so your advice will make things MUCH easier! thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts