Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know your supposed to post in the other forum.. I did, but it looks like no one views the classifieds. I have a set of light weight 14in Z-Racing rims 4x100 that will fit the accent. I am looking to either sell them or my stock 16in SE wheels or maybe even both sets... I have pics.. i think I posted 2 pics of the 14in in the other forum.

If anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (24david24 @ Jun 13 2010, 02:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332580
both of them might be an off color to your car but i would go with #2

Yeah I am thinking to forget the blue.. but I am having more serious problems with the car.. I took it upstate today and it WAS HORRIBLE on the highway .. pulling to left, all over the road, doent stay straight for ****... once i hit 80 the steering wheel starts to shake. gotta take it back

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (24david24 @ Jun 14 2010, 12:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332773
That is just your alignment and wheel balance. Hopefully.

I took it back to the dealer I bought it from.. it was there for 5 hours! I dotn know what they did to it because it's a Honda Dealership and they send all non honda cars to a mechanic up the block instead of their service dept.. anyone ever heard of that before? I thought it was odd. But anyways the manger was gone when the I picked up the car so they did not know what exactly was done to it.. I have to call tomorrow.. but it defiantely feels a bit better now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts