Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the biggest rims you have put on your Sonata and whats the dimensions for them. Also if anyone has lowered their car can you let me know what company you used and how it worked out for you. Also if you have any extra information on either rims or lowering the car let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
508 Posts
There are a ton of threads about wheels, so you can find what other people have used. It looks as if 20" is the largest size that people go with...I think anything bigger than that would not look right.

Many people have installed coilovers or lowering springs on their Sonatas...again, the search function is your friend.

Good luck.

·
Registered
328 Posts
What the biggest rims you have put on your Sonata and whats the dimensions for them. Also if anyone has lowered their car can you let me know what company you used and how it worked out for you. Also if you have any extra information on either rims or lowering the car let me know. Thanks!

18x9.75 +20 offset on H&R Springs, rub on big bumps, need my fenders rolled

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
You can go 22X8, 45 offset, with 235/30 with no rubbing according to one member... This is what I plan on doing eventually... Im not sure why so many on this forum hate on big rims but I think it looks nice when you fill the wheel well up with rim and not by lowering it...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts