Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Not really a fan of that look myself but at least you can always reverse this mod if you end up not liking it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a vinyl plotter, and are trying on a set. I'll post pictures later.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I like the idea.. Almost a plasti dip style mod. I'm all for someone trying it out but Lou disapproved, that's a strong anti endorsement lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well just for kicks, I tried on a set. Here is just the front done:

and here is all 4 done. It needs a little tweaking on the dimensions, but i like it.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
well just for kicks, I tried on a set. Here is just the front done:

and here is all 4 done. It needs a little tweaking on the dimensions, but i like it.
Looks interesting, like the inverse of a regular silver wheel with black finish. From a distance they look black.

·
22,788 Posts
That HAS TO BE, the most Avant-garde approach to wheel design that I have seen on here, EVER. There may be others, I just don't recall any of them. :rolleyes: Of course, this old fart STILL endorses "CHROME" as the LAST and final word in wheel design! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
It's unusual, in that the dark shadow looking part is out front of the lighter highlighted part. Make the wheel very flat and 2 dimensional looking. Not my style. Hopefully it won't damage the paint on removal, and if they don't, they probably won't stay put for long.

·
22,788 Posts
Hurry up tax refund so I could purchase my hypersilver wheels!
Somehow, I don't think you're the only one saying this prayer. Tax refunds probably do more to stimulate slow retail sales in the first quarter of the year than any advertising gimmicks retailers could think up.

·
22,788 Posts
Not mine! 5 dollars won't help much, lol.
Why so small you say? I'm doing it right! :D
Well, you're either one heck of a numbers cruncher, or the luckiest guy I know. I've never hit it by that close of a margin. In 1930 dollars, that's quite a windfall! I did know a guy that cancelled his electrical service on his old house when he moved in 1976. Received a refund check from the utility company for 0.02 cents as overpayment on the account. He framed the thing, hung it on the wall in his new house. Probably drove the ledger guy in the accounting department nuts for a few months.

I guess you've got that $5 earmarked for a jug of Rain-X washer fluid and a couple of items off the McDonald's $1 menu, yes?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some updated styles. any ideas?

·
22,788 Posts
^^Keep trying. Those don't do anything for me, at all. Have you been to one of those online wheel sites that allow you to select your vehicle and see how the different rims they have in stock would look on it?

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Received a refund check from the utility company for 0.02 cents as overpayment on the account.
There was a story like that years ago in Reader's Digest - basic idea:

Your account currently has a balance of $0.00.

<later>
We still have not received your payment of $0.00.

<Still Later>
Your account still has a payment due of $0.00 - if we do not receive your payment of $0.00 within the next 30 days, your account will be sent to our collections department.

<guy got frustrated and mailed in check for $0.00.>
Thank you for your recent payment to your account and your continued business.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts