Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folks!
Its very tempting to see a mid size car fitted with a huge rim......it makes a lot of difference in terms of appearance and adds on to the X-factor of the car.
I'm not an engineer nor a good mechanic to calculate the huge RIM that i cud fit in my car & so i need some expert advice from you guys!!! So please help me out in selecting the right tyre and rim size.....Some dude suggested a 205/45 R-15 will that be the best possible option??? Plz Hit me ASAP
By the ways,my car is the getz you drooled one!

·
Registered
10 Posts
so, i have a hyundai getz too, first of all i suggest that you put tyres that says in the manual and thats 185 R15. you could try 195 but at your own risk

·
Registered
316 Posts
<_< Has I have said before, I have seen photos of a Getz with 16/17ins rims on the "Getxclub.com" web-site, when I asked if they had any problems with them, catching on the wheel-arches etc; I got no reply, now if someone is willing to try to see if they fit and have no problems, I will be first in line to purchase that size of rim, B)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Fibrokid@Nov 11 2004, 07:50 AM
<_< Has I have said before, I have seen photos of a Getz with 16/17ins rims on the "Getxclub.com" web-site, when I asked if they had any problems with them, catching on the wheel-arches etc; I got no reply, now if someone is willing to try to see if they fit and have no problems, I will be first in line to purchase that size of rim, B)
[snapback]2565[/snapback]​

well brother,
i wonder why they didn't reply u in getzclub.com
anyway, here i answer u lah...
yes u can change your rims to 16"/17" any time,
it won;t hit your arge or the chassis anytime, unless u choose the right profile of the tyre for the rims.

if i still remember, u can change the rime
16" with the profile of 204/45/r16
17" with the profile of 205/40/r17

even the manual is recommended 185/55/r15
but i change mine to OZ Superleggera 15" with the Yokohama C.Drive 195/55/r15.
i can say that the driving experience is tottaly dirrently with the stock tyre....
check it out man....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts