Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this problem? Picked up the car yesterday and noticed that the right dash speaker wasn't working. Turned the radio on and it works fine. Plugged the iPod back in thru the Hyundai cable and still not working. Speaker works with bluetooth. Xm and radio. Just not the iPod connection. Looks like I'll be going to the dealer bright and early. :(

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
can you try another Ipod or maybe use a 3.5mm headphone cable. The problem might be the ipod cable.or the connector on you ipod?

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE (Joeeey @ Dec 1 2010, 01:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=376154
can you try another Ipod or maybe use a 3.5mm headphone cable. The problem might be the ipod cable.or the connector on you ipod?
1 + ^, Agree, the pins on the ipod cable are very easily bent and could cause the problem you describe. Also could be that the cable is not fitting (snapping) into your ipod all the way.

Good luck

Ray

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE (Seb66 @ Dec 1 2010, 08:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=376042
Anyone have this problem? Picked up the car yesterday and noticed that the right dash speaker wasn't working. Turned the radio on and it works fine. Plugged the iPod back in thru the Hyundai cable and still not working. Speaker works with bluetooth. Xm and radio. Just not the iPod connection. Looks like I'll be going to the dealer bright and early. :(
I had this problem when I bought my car. All I had to do was to push the USB/Aux cable firmly inside. If its not a snug fit, then the right speakers wont work.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (11sonatase @ Dec 2 2010, 02:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=376448
I had this problem when I bought my car. All I had to do was to push the USB/Aux cable firmly inside. If its not a snug fit, then the right speakers wont work.
I heard this same issue with the 2010 Tucson, which has the same ports. The connector was not pushed in all the way. +1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts