Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a big thing, but I'm curious if others experience it.
I normally have my dash lights dimmed down to the last couple of bars on the display. They will stay that way for a few days, and then go back to full brightness on their own for (apparently) no reason at all.
So I dim the dash down again and it stays that way for up to a week sometimes, before it resets itself to full brightness.

Anyone know why this happens?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Probably for the same reason sometimes some settings in my infotainment system reset. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also, do you keep your light switch always in Auto? Because I know in Off, it always defaults back to Max dashboard brightness and then On has another separate brightness setting.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, I have the ultimate package, and I also leave my headlights in the Auto position always
Is it possible you are selecting the memory seats 1 or 2? By selecting that switch it will default to the last programmed dimmer setting. So you would just have to program the memory switch at the desired setting.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is very possible...I never thought about the dimmer setting being part of the "1" and "2" setting. I'll play with it and report back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts