Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AN ONBOARD ELECTRONIC CATALYTIC CONVERTOR CUM FUEL SYNTHESIZER RETROFIT FOR ALL HYUNDAI DIESEL AND GASOLINE CARS IMPROVES POWER,PICK UP AND MAKES THE ENGINES VERY MUCH SMOOTHER.ALSO IMPROVES FUEL ECONOMY AND REDUCES EMISSIONS TO MEET BEYOND EURO IV AT ECONOMICAL COST.EXCELLANT RESULTS WITH SANTRO,SONATA,ELANTRA,
TERRCAN, ACCENT CRDI MODELS.FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE

Hydrodrive Electronic Catalytic Convertor cum Onboard Fuel Synthesizer,please
visit the following WEB SITE LINKS .

MORE DETAILS

ELECTRONIC CONVERTOR

TESTIMONIALS FROM IMPORTANT USERS AND INDUSTRIES IN THE PHILIPPINES AND INDIA:

TESTIMONILAS

·
Registered
51 Posts
So what are you going to advertise next? Maybe a $10 universal chip that adds 20hp to your vehicle by resisting the air/fuel signal?

Or how about an electric supercharger that pushes out a whopping 2psi (more like a half) and increases hp by up to 35hp and increases gas mileage, all for the low low price of $150?

Ooh, what about one of those fan thingies that helps extract exhaust, thereby increasing horsepower as well?

Electronic catalytic converter huh? I could use one of those, but first, do you have any muffler bearings? My car is out of commision and I can't seem to find any anywhere.

Oh yeah, one last thing. DON'T USE ALL CAPS, WE AREN'T #VCK1NG BLIND! Using all caps makes it look you are yelling, plus it just makes you look like an ass.

This thread should be locked, shredded, and deleted. :angry:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts