Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to put together thread where we can keep track of DIY guides, articles and resources for 2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra.

To start off here are a couple of resources that you need to bookmark right now.

1. YOUCANIC

My favorite resource by far. Here you will find tons of repair guides and tutorials for our Elantra.

YOUCANIC > Vehicles > Hyundai > Elantra > 2011-2016

2. Elantra Shop Manual

This is another good resource. It is meant for Hyundai Dealers. It has repair guides on how to do anything. It is great especially for checking specs and such but doesn't have pictures like YOUCANIC.

Elantra Service Manual

3. Hyundai Elantra Owner's Manual in PDF

Elantra Owner's Manual

Please add DIY guides that you have found helpful. They MUST apply to 2011-2016 Elantra.

Hopefully, this can become a great resource for everyone who owns 2011-2016 Elantra.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Very good idea! I'm going to make this a sticky since a lot of the original MDs are out of warranty by now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i wanted to put together thread where we can keep track of diy guides, articles and resources for 2011-2016 hyundai elantra.

To start off here are a couple of resources that you need to bookmark right now.

1. Youcanic

my favorite resource by far. Here you will find tons of repair guides and tutorials for our elantra.

youcanic > vehicles > hyundai > elantra > 2011-2016

2. Elantra shop manual

this is another good resource. It is meant for hyundai dealers. It has repair guides on how to do anything. It is great especially for checking specs and such but doesn't have pictures like youcanic.

elantra service manual

3. Hyundai elantra owner's manual in pdf

elantra owner's manual

please add diy guides that you have found helpful. They must apply to 2011-2016 elantra.

hopefully, this can become a great resource for everyone who owns 2011-2016 elantra.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts