Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed the oil on my 2013 HSH Hybrid Limited. Isn't there some maintenance due light that comes on after 7500 miles? I did some google searching and went on youtube and all instructions I found apply to other sonata's and not to mine. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
That should be on your center console, one of those screens. You can change it to whatever mileage you want. I think the 6 month limit stays.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2013 hybrid but not the limited...As far as I know there is not a maintenance light. If it's different for a limited, I wouldn't know. There's nothing in the manual so I assume there isn't one...Yes the video above is for a Santa Fe so that doesn't help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2013 hybrid but not the limited...As far as I know there is not a maintenance light. If it's different for a limited, I wouldn't know. There's nothing in the manual so I assume there isn't one...Yes the video above is for a Santa Fe so that doesn't help.
I guess you're right and they just started doing maintenance lights on the 2015 Sonatas. Some other Hyundai's from 2013 had them, strange....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just changed the oil on my 2013 HSH Hybrid Limited. Isn't there some maintenance due light that comes on after 7500 miles? I did some google searching and went on youtube and all instructions I found apply to other sonata's and not to mine. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
I have a 2013 sonata hybrid and I also had the wrench looking light just below the driver information screen. I believed it was the oil reset light but it turn out to be a repair code, in my case it was the 12 volt battery temperature sensor. I suggest you have your car scanned by high end obd scanner to pull all the codes from all the different modules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts