Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have the downloader file from their website, but the problem is that that file only allows you to download the full install package from their servers. So having the downloader file is no good anymore since they’ve removed the actual file you need from their servers. That file was downloaded directly as part of the installer program and written to the memory card. There’s no way to get your hands on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got the file from a kind forum member and it worked! Can confirm that it’s not VIN specific.

If anyone needs it just PM me, it’s only 1.5mb (the file is an installer than downloads the update directly to your memory card).

CarPlay is great!
Dear Friend
Please send the link for downloading car play for santa fe sport 2017.
Best wishes.
Alireza

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also looking for the Carplay file for 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate with nav. Any help would be appreciated. Was trying to search members forum but as everyone knows the file is no longer there.
Can send it prophecny7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Unfortunately the installer file pulls the actual update from the Hyundai server. So even though I have that installer file, the update is now offline and can’t be accessed

bummer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unfortunately the installer file pulls the actual update from the Hyundai server. So even though I have that installer file, the update is now offline and can’t be accessed

bummer
Definitely a bummer, hoping someone has already downloaded the file and still has it and can reupload. Can expect more of these request to come in since those that leased in 2016/17 are now returning and these cars are being bought now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don’t think that will be the case. The file that Hyundai provided is just a downloader/installer. It asks you to insert the SD card from the car and then proceeds to format the card and then downloads and installs the update directly onto it. You never actually see the update file. I guess it might be possible to make an .iso image of the SD card itself but there’s no telling what that will do once you copy it over to your own card and pop it in

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don’t think that will be the case. The file that Hyundai provided is just a downloader/installer. It asks you to insert the SD card from the car and then proceeds to format the card and then downloads and installs the update directly onto it. You never actually see the update file. I guess it might be possible to make an .iso image of the SD card itself but there’s no telling what that will do once you copy it over to your own card and pop it in
Oh, thanks for the reply. Guess my only option is to pay for the map update then.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts