Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

sorry if this post in not right place , i need to know where i can find the used dashboard wire harness for santa fe grand 2014

i have been trying locally in our country and what i found mostly are damaged or bad condition

my car is Grand santa fe 2014 smart key

Part# 91122B8051

your help is highly appreciated

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,725 Posts
Sorry, I can't help with sourcing the part. But I'm curious as to why a complete wiring harness would need to be replaced? What has gone wrong?

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for fast reply

in fact i do something stupid to cut radio plug and i don't get photo before i do that so the plug get missed and i have purchase new plug from market but the color of wire is different than the OEM wire

so if there's no way to figure out the way to re connect the correct wire so i decided to buy complete wire harness for the dashboard

such of stupid things will coast me too much but i don't have another way :cry:

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
such of stupid things will coast me too much but i don't have another way :cry:
You shouldn't need to replace the complete harness just because of a radio connector. I do wiring repairs like that every other day. It should be fairly easy to repair as long as there is enough length left on the harness for you to connect to.

What type of connector are you fitting? Are they ISO connectors like these...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my three connector have been lost due when i change the original radio with aftermarket one

and below same model of my original radio

below the same new connector i buy so i need to connected to OEM radio

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
Are there ISO connectors on the car's harness now? Those are the connectors used on most aftermarket radios. If so you can buy an adaptor to convert the ISO back to OEM, which would get the basic radio functions working...

If there are no connectors on the harness now you will need a multimeter and a 12V test light to try and identify what each wire in the harness is for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If there are no connectors on the harness now you will need a multimeter and a 12V test light to try and identify what each wire in the harness is for.

this is the point

for 12+ ,Acc , speaker i can know the location but the issue the rest of cable can't remember for what such is CAN bus high and low :unsure:

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
CAN bus wires are easy to ID. They will be a twisted pair something like this...

And measuring the voltage on the two wires will tell you which is high & low. CAN HI will have the higher voltage (approx 2.6V) and CAN LO will have the lower voltage (approx 2.4V).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CAN bus wires are easy to ID. They will be a twisted pair something like this...
View attachment 449054
And measuring the voltage on the two wires will tell you which is high & low. CAN HI will have the higher voltage (approx 2.6V) and CAN LO will have the lower voltage (approx 2.4V).

thank you for your time to support my issue , and do the test to check if this can be fixed

thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts