Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a dumb question... can I get a replacement blade for my 2007 Accent from any auto supply store, or do I have to get it from a dealership? I live in Canada.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
497 Posts
QUOTE (BruCru @ May 12 2010, 04:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322193
This may be a dumb question... can I get a replacement blade for my 2007 Accent from any auto supply store, or do I have to get it from a dealership? I live in Canada.

Thanks in advance.
Front wipers -- Anywhere
For the rear wiper -- Dealership, as its not a traditional arm that u can find anywhere. The plastic is designed to just snap right in and completes the 'curve' of the entire arm.

Its not expensive, like $10 or $12 I believe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all. I called the Hyundai in Milton and they told me I could get it for $16. Went there today and the guy said it was $50. Went to Canadian Tire and found the Precise Fit 14A blade for $11.99.

·
Registered
497 Posts
QUOTE (BruCru @ May 13 2010, 02:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322565
Thanks all. I called the Hyundai in Milton and they told me I could get it for $16. Went there today and the guy said it was $50. Went to Canadian Tire and found the Precise Fit 14A blade for $11.99.
LOL

Either the parts guy really doesn't like you or didn't understand you :p
Its such a small wiper -- the part shouldn't be more than $16 (and even then, $16 is more than I paid for it)

Ps. Nice find for $11.99

1 - 6 of 6 Posts