Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
You can go to and register it doesn't cost any money. Go to shop and you can pull up your cars repair manual. I'm not to sure why you want to replace the entire positive cable. Why don't you just go to the auto parts store and buy a new terminal. You would just have to cut the old one off and strip the cover off of some of the wire. Then simply put the wire into the new terminal and tighten it down.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.